Thursday 4 March 2010

Sarang hal gge

Hi :)
February was one heck of an adventure. I experienced blizzard snow & flood all in a month, whew. Let's hope that March'll bring better days yeah?
Life's been really.. different lately. Different in a good way though. I think :\ Not too sure how to describe it but just different. I feel different, I look different, and I'm not really looking forward to be back home anymore. Guess I just got used to this empty feeling. But anyhoos, I'm really digging this whole freedom thing! Well partly because i can do anything & everything i want without anyone knowing :) Maybe cause i was too 'obedient' back home, so i just feel like letting go here. Hmm.
Things just keep revolving around me. So much going on i can hardly catch my breath. I know i should be happy knowing that he is. I know i should appreciate everything that's been given to me. I know i should be grateful for being terribly blessed. I know, i know. sigh
Next up, I gotta say..exams in winter is really a pain in the butt! We have to arrive at college like 45 mins before the paper cause they have to check our coats, gloves, bags & pencil cases before we go into the hall. And there's even a cloak room prepared for us, so we're not allowed to bring in our jackets/vest/coats whatsoever. Imagine 400+ students with only one cloak room. And it's only the size of a smksu classroom. How to fit la?
I want a boy who will kiss my forehead and look me in the eye and tell me that he's been waiting forever for this moment. But.. i don't want to have to tell you what to do. I'm hopelessly romantic. But with you, i surrender. I'm finding it hard to say goodbye, on skype....

p.s/ ♫ 사랑이 늦어서 미안해 - Kim Jo Han

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home