Monday 14 December 2009

J♥J

Bro's wedding @ Sunway Resort Hotel Grand Ballroom on the 13th of Dec. It was a blast! Despite all the hard work and sleepless nights, everyone managed to cover those super dark eyebags with loads and loads of make-up. I have to say.. every single one who attended the event looked absolutely gorgeous and charming. :) Leaving to UK real soon :( Sigh. Gotta make full use of the time I have left here in M'sia. I wonder how's life after SPM for everybody? Must be busy catching up with old friends. Gah. I'm already missing all of you.
Anyhoos, here are some pre-photos. *more like ss photos* Will post the rest up when I have time. Don't be surprised after seeing this post. Yes, make-up can do wonders. I've been lala-fied !
lalalalalalalalalala.
check out those fake eyelashes !
make-up session in the room. lashes were super poky :(
appa~
hair-do
hero of the night. my oppa lookin as sleek as ever :)
last but not least, my hairstylist.
And he's only 16. Can you believe it?
Gosh.. Form4 only ohmeohmy !


Lots of luv ; XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home