Friday 11 December 2009

JansonChenShenTatt

Congrats bro! :) Never thought I'd see you get married at such a young age. You've always been there for me in times of despair. I miss those moments where we would just fight over silly things when we were young. Somehow, in a strange way.. You always seem to give the best advice on boy issues. Though we have a seven year gap, i still feel like i can talk to you just about anything in the world. She's one lucky girl. I wish you health, wealth and lots of luv. At times, i get kindof upset because mom&dad always brag about you only. Like i never existed. But you should know that deep down inside i'm really proud of you. I remember you told me that you just felt like giving up when you were in University of Sheffield. I'm glad you managed to pull through. I can't describe the look on mom&dad's face when you told them that you got into Imperial College in London. We had a massive celebration although you weren't here. And i would always pretend to play cool whenever you got back from Manchester. Truth is, i can't wait for you to be back again kor. I know that we don't express our feelings much but we have an unspoken bond that i treasure so much. And hey, look at where you are now! An aeronautical engineer doing his PhD in University of Manchester on a full scholarship! Married too! Now that i'm moving to Cambridge, i hope we can spend more time together and catch up on all those lost memories. Gosh, time passes in a blink of an eye. 10 years had come and gone. We're all grown up. Mom&dad are getting old. Know that you're the best brother anyone can ever have in the whole wide world! Your achievements has made mom&dad super proud. You've also been an inspiration to lots of people too. And one thing's for sure, you'll always be my dearest korkor :' )
Oppa, saranghae ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home