Thursday 15 October 2009

Everything seem effortless with you


AnneMarieTanSueYen, i'm gonna miss you sooooooo much! Take good care of yourself in N.Z. Must Skype everyday okay! :( Thanks for all the memories. You really are my bestieeeee. I can't imagine life without you lah. Gonna be so dull. You made my three years of high school worth while. Remember when we used to talk and laugh on the phone for hours and hours? And giggle over silly YouTube videos? And create 'SAW' movies? And make fun of celebrities? And remember during carnival 'o7, we spent like, i don't know, about 30 bucks worth of coupons playing that silly table talk game? All the yumcha sessions and the trainings.. And we'd just stay up all night talking about boys. Aww shucks. I'm gonna be sitting here alone reminiscing bout all the fun we had. Nobody to make me cute xmas cards with spongebob drawing on it anymore :( Nobody to drop by during xmas just to say merry xmas & i love you! Nobody to gossip with about new upcoming horror movies and stuff. When you leave, you're taking every piece of heart i've got. It's all your fault :( Pfft. By the time you're back to M'sia i'll be long gone alr. Booo. Bad news never had good timing. Sigh. I'm gonna fcking miss you lah hun. You're kindof like my boyfriend but in a girl's body. Hahah, you get what i mean ;) You're always there when i needed a shoulder to cry on. I feel like i can tell you just about anything in the world. This is gonna sound really lesbo-ish, but if you were a guy i'd marry you right away! :p That's how much i love you babeeee. You're like a little sis to me, more than that, a great awesome wonderful friend! You know me better than i know myself. As much as i hate to admit it, it's freaking trueeee. So, have fun when you get the chance to. Just enjoy being a teenager and make it worth while. Continue being crazy and whacky and stay true to yourself! Don't ever change for anyone, okay? Promise me that you'll keep our little promise - to present the grammy awards to each other in Hollywood. Hahahaha, it might not happen in a million years. But hey, we can dream right? And make our own oscar and vma award. Afterall, what's the use of dreaming if you don't dream big? Teeeheee :) How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say. But best friends listen to what you don't say. We may be far apart. Maybe in distance but never in my heart.

' The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.'


p.s/ You'll always be, AMTSY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home