Saturday 25 July 2009

Tom Felton is better off without his white hair

First off,
Happy belated birthday Leong Elroy :)
Sorry for the late post.
Heehee.
And super sorry i couldn't attend your party.
Anyhoos, lunch on me okay!

This is the only picture i have with you i think.
Pretty weird.
Haha.
Oh well,
hope you had a blast !

Okay.
This is gonna be a random post today.
I MISS 3ALPHA !
I miss all the fun we had.
I miss all my classmates.
I miss sharing those l-o-l moments with them.
I miss being with them.
I miss those 'teacher,my dog ate my homework' moments.
I miss hearing their jokes.
I miss every single one of them!
D:

Manisha!
Back when we were in Genting.
Good ol' times :)

Ah, i miss Atiqah, Eleena and Aainaa !
Three of them shifted after PMR.
Boohoo.
Spot Pei Wen at the back.
Hahahaha :)

" The more you understand, the less you have to memorize. "
Off the study !
thyeperkyang
♫ 1234 - Plain White T's
p.s/ memories are irreplaceable. so are you, p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home