Friday 10 July 2009

So close, and still, so far.

First off, happy 17th birthday ELAINE GOH XIN ROU :) May all your wishes come true. You stood by me through thick and thin. We've known each other since kindergarten! I treasure every moment spent with you. You truly are, my bestest friend ever :) I think you prolly know me better than i know myself! Hahaha. We never really spoken in primary school before. Only got closer in secondary. We were in the same class, 1/2/3 Alpha, which also happens to be our kindergarten school name. Lol! Then i got to sit with you during form 3. We laughed, giggled, shopping, ate, sang, rapped (lol), and gossiped almost everyday. I joined Leo 'cause of her, and she did the same for me too. I still remember those funny moments where we imitate Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie. LOL. At one point, we sang the 'SANASA' song almost everyday in school. Mmm, those were the times :) Just want to thank you for always being there for me. And also congratulations on your award. Best president! Woooohooo. I'm really proud of you. I'm glad we made it to where we are today. And speaking from a president's point of view, you did a hell of a good job managing your club. And i'm not just saying this. Because i am one too, i understand. It takes more than just effort and time, it comes out from the heart. Your dedication is way beyond measure. 'Tho someday we might be worlds apart, know that in my heart, you'll always be my bestfriend, my crying shoulder, my buddy to rely on, and definitely my favourite person in the world. Sometimes we have arguments and disagreements, but i never gave up on you. But better days are yet to come. It's only just the beginning. Hopefully we get to do more fun stuff together after we're over and done with freaking spm!!! I can't even imagine my life without you now. It would be like... spongebob without patrick, mr krabz without money, plankton without a crabbie paddie, and a garden without flowers. Okay, i think i shall stop here. If not i'm gonna write a freakin book alr! Hahaha. Keep rocking on with your Leo stuff. I'll always support you no matter what field you chose to do. Love you silly billy milly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home