Saturday 4 July 2009

SMSU Carnival '09

Hmm, where do i start?
Okay. First of..my friggin' alarm didn't ring !
Thanks to Nicholas Chong Jun Liang for calling me early in the morning.
So i jumped out of bed. Showered and had some yoghurt.
Then JunShien came and pick me up around 915.
Took the volleys for Bobby then headed to my class stall.
Was supposed to meet Terence but he came late.
So, we walked around for a bit.
Met loadsa long lost friends thereee!
Gosh people do change alot.
For the better of course :)
Then saw Jeremy at the field.
Hung out in the library for a while.
Felt damn good being there man.
Aircondddd! :D
He kept me in company for the whole time.
Walked around, chit chat, bought stuff, looked out for hot guys! :p
Then Marie and i wanted to play the table talk thingy,
but i was heading somewhere after the carnival.
So didn't wanna get wet.
But i was really looking forward to it! D:
Anyhoos, met my loooong lost primary classmates.
Jia Fu & Cheryl.
And also a few Sj people.
Ai Vin, Winston, Tony, Elroy and Joanne
:)
After that, parents fetched me and dropped my in Jason's crib.
Crashed there for a while then headed home.
Was super exhausted when i got home.
Was suppose to watch movie with Harris but i was too tired.
Slept for a few hours then went for dinner.
Had a fun day overall but i think i got a little sunburnt.
Especially my feet.
My flipflops shadow is like printed on it.
Lol .__.
Here are some pix!
heheh, cute eh? :)

*smirks*

ahem, ze leo president.

fooooh, gangster!

i look weird. don't laugh.

bryan liang yee hoong

bryan again.

bryan and joanne

again

joanne and aivin

and again

I only took a few, sorry.
x, where are you when i need you?
Hmpfft.
Patrick is a good listener.


p.s/ saw you today, you looked great. but i seem to be invisible... to you. jake

1 Comments:

Blogger Jshien said...

haha..patrick!

15 July 2009 at 23:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home