Saturday 27 June 2009

I feel.

Woooh! i survived Open Day. Early morning mom texted me saying that she took my report card alr. I wasn't even awake yet. And i was pretty shock she didn't say anything. Then i started feeling super guilty. She didn't even scold me. I feel damn sad. At least if she lecture me i'd feel better. Cause i know i deserve it. :( But this time, she just handed me my report card and walk away. That hurts the most. Teacher must've said really bad stuff about me. :( Later in the afternoon, she told me she alr planned my birthday dinner. Tears just poured down on my cheeks. Then i went back to my room and started thinking to myself. She turned around and said, 'Study harder ok. Don't give up. Your teacher didn't say anything bad about you. In fact, she said all the good stuff about you.' I was shocked. Thank you, Pn Subbu. Sigh, I really gotta pull my socks up this time. No more fooling around. I'm sorry to disappoint you mom. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home