Thursday 19 March 2009

You're a showstopper, you're a jawdropper!

                Went to school on Monday morning to open the store for the juniors. Got a few mosquito bites ☹ Boo-hoo! After that, ElaineKokSuiLyn came to the volley court and we walked back to ss19 and had panmee for breakfast. It was alright. Didn't have to wait long cause we were early. But we took forever to cross from 18 to 19! Haha. Bloody traffic. After eating, mom fetched us home and we played Wii for 2 hours ☺ Elaine was getting pretty good at all the games. Hahaha..not too bad for a beginner! ☺

  Then we headed to pyramid at 12pm to meet up with Jenn, Yvonne, Xiao Fern, and Jun Shien. Yepp, he was the only guy there. *sesat* Anyhoos, we walked around and ate the 'famous' handmade oyster meesuah which is located in Lala land. Gosh, we're officially lalafied. Wooots! They wanted to play bowling after that but Elaine and I didn't bring socks and they were having some bowling tourney thingy. So the lanes were all booked up. Then Jenn, Yvonne and Xiao Fern headed to Red Box while Js, Elaine and I went window shopping for a while. Hehh.
Wanted to play pool but Js couldn't get in cause he was wearing shorts. Wth right. Z! So we headed to Subway for lunch. After buying my sandwich, i saw this really hot guy! wooohooo :D I caught him at the corner of my eye. He's absolutely, totally, incredibly, extremely gorgeous! ☺ He was actually fixing his hair near the basin looking so vain..as if he's not cute enough! haha ;p He was wearing a red tshirt. Oooooh-lala,so hot! ☺ I was trying my best to eat slowly so that we won't ciao so fast. hahaha! Gosh, i could just stare at him all day ☺
After that we walked out from the store and I took one last glance at him. And he was actually looking and he gave a cheeky grin. Whoaaahahahaha, my heart melted. That smile really make my day ☺ I can still see his face in my mind whenever i close my eyes. :) Ohohoh, i met new friends too! Eng Hoe and Andrew ( the scary looking one with the piercing on the lip! :O ) 
Then, we went to shop for long pants cause Js wanted to play pool soooo badly. Haha. We ended up buying a track pants in Jusco. Lol! Then we played pool for about an hour. Elaine headed home earlier cause she had tuition. I had a fun day afterall. Was exhausted when i got home and my feet was really tired. So, slept early that night after texting someone ☺ That last text made my day too! ☺☺☺

☑ complete & unlock all songs on guitar hero.
☒ study.
☒ study.. 
☒ study...

♫ Breathe by Taylor Swift  feat. Colbie Caillat. ❤ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home