Saturday 14 March 2009

It's you, it's you. You make me sing!

First of all, i got a new Wii! yay ;D  I played until 4am last night. hahahaha! Woke up pretty late today. Got ready and quickly rushed to Jaya Square. They didn't let us play and they told us to wait until 11 .__.  So..junshien, bryan andweihong took a cab to 3K to check out the courts. Then me,elaine, carmen and junjie walked to Petronas to get some credit. lol. It was pretty fun walking in the rain. Haha! After that we all took a cab to 3k too. I had a great time today. Apart from my aching muscles, I still got to tapau junshien. Ahaha! Sorry dude. Anyhoos, picture timeee! :) 

KokSuiLyn

koksuilyn. tanweihong.

beep. beep.

jun shien.

jun jie! :)

bryan and junjie is missing :(

a&w

elaine & carmen


Will post the class pictures soon. 
p.s/ sexy purple vampire ninja pickle. HAHAHA!
Lovesss *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home