Saturday 10 January 2009

you and i collide.

played badminton in holiday villa this morning.
 friendly match in sri kl at 3.
then rushed to school around 4:45 for our own training.
wasn't really a training lah. just played around..
after that..went dinner with a bunch of friends.
and now i'm freaking exhausted.
my muscles are aching. my tummy hurts :(
my legs are killing me. i'm super tired.
....ahhhhh...
xinrou! i'm gonna kill you for ditching me. grrr.
sorry no cure!
and that weird corn bread you left won't make any difference!
boo you :(
my weekdays are packed with tuition.
my weekends are booked up for sports.
busy. busy. busy.
i can hardly catch my breath!
SPM, i don't like youuuuuu. 



p.s/ it's you,it's you. you make me sing :)
x o x o x o x o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home